Friday, 18 November 2016
Tuesday, 26 April 2016
By Bivha T 09:03
Partner with Bivha CDC to set up your education business!
If you are looking for franchise/Government Projects such as PMKVY (NSDC-Star Project) , PMEGE,Skill Development Program from SBI, Rural Skill development projects from various agencies. Then Bivha Corporation welcomes you to get associated with theme. Here you will get everything ready.
Bivha CDC |Franchise | Be the part of world’s Largest skill development network
For more details About How to start Study Center | Call -08986054337 or, Click here
Bivha | CDC is one of the top brands initiated by Bivha International School (Bivha IS) & backpacked with Dr Pamal Enterprises that impart quality education in this industry, and so the Institute’s courses are always in demand. Starting your own training academy or, Getting approval with Bivha CDC is a profitable & secure business opportunity.
NSDC -Star Scheme Project : Funded by Ministry of Finance ,Govt of India
Bivha CDC is a project implementation consultancy, mainly work on government funded training projects and associates with many renowned companies and government projects for providing skill development training in across the Country through our strong channel network with proven track records. Currently we are engaged in managing, facilitating & conducting Govt. of India’s PMKVY(NSDC STAR) ,NULM,MANAS & Various other projects.
Association with Bivha CDC = Association with Various Projects
Now Bivha CDC is bringing government highly Ambitious Scheme STAR association with PMKVY/NSDC Partner. Currently we are working as a coordinator/Autonomous Nodal Agency of PMKVY/NSDC partner. It has tied up with Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY)/National Skill Development Corporation will be implementing agency for this scheme. Bivha CDC is authorized to run the PMKVY/NSDC scheme in All India.
PMKVY -NSDC STAR Scheme
It is a Scheme launched by Govt. of India with objective to encourage skill development by providing monetary rewards for successful completion of approved skill development training programs by affiliated training institutes.It is flagship outcome-based skill training scheme of the new Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE). The objective of this skill certification and reward scheme is to enable and mobilize a large number of Indian youth to take up outcome based skill training and become employable and earn their livelihood.Under the scheme, monetary reward would be provided to trainees who are successfully trained, assessed and certified in skill courses run by affiliated training providers.
Benefits for you as Bivha CDC |Training Center
- Highly profitable project
- Experience of Doing Government Project
- Less paper work and records maintain
- No compulsion of placement
- Experienced Management Skills and Support
- Marketing, Sales and Education Delivery Support
- Institutional Tie-ups
- warehouse of knowledge
- All India Brand Image
- We are prominent partner of NSDC/PMKVY/NDLM/NULM
- Strong Goodwill in Govt. Agencies
Support & Guidance to you as Training Center
- We will guide you that how to run this project
- We will provide the outline of Syllabus in soft copy
- We will provide Database Management for you by SDMS
- We will provide Marketing Guidance to mobilize students
- We will provide Advertisement Material on Printing cost
Your Role as a Training Center
- Provide Infrastructure for Training
- Appoint Trainers & pay salary to them
- Provide study material to students in Hard Copy
- Provide Students Data in Hard & Soft copy (in XL Sheet) to Bivha CDC
Who can be Training Center for this Scheme?
Any College / School/ Center/ ITI / VTP / NGO can become our National Training Center (NTC)
Basic Requirement for Franchise Center
- Required Area:- 300-1500 sq feet
- Required investment:- Yes (In term of License,Legal Opinion,center validation)
- Total Class room :2+1 One class room with sitting capacity of 30 students
- One room for Practical Lab
- Office with 1 Computer & Internet connection
- Facility of Drinking water & wash room for students
- 30 Chairs, 1 White Board, 1.5 Ton A/C, UPS (1 * 1.5 KVA) Switch (1 * 8-Port) Minimum 06 computers with latest configuration in each, 1* Laser Printer
Center Start-up Guidance
- Marketing Guidance manual
- Center process Manual
- Centre Lay-out planning
- Interior decor standards
- Center staff recruitment
- Sales Staff training
- Trainer’s training
- Trainer aids
- Session guide plan for faculty
- Financial guidance
- Cash-flow planning guidance
- Marketing strategy
- Sales Processes
- Course scheduling/ Batch launch Plan
- Stock maintenance guidance
- Ongoing training on products and on required Key Competencies
- Periodic support visits by Regional manager/ Delivery Manager
- Sales Support Material
- Product Manual
- General trouble shooting support
- Student Courseware
- Front office Management guidance to faculty
- Class Management guidance to faculty
- Yearly Education Delivery and behavioral training to faculty
- On-going trouble shooting
- Periodic visits by GRAS delivery Manager
- Assessment of students.
- Certification of students. Please click here to see our sample certificate.
- Placement Support
- Organizing Job fair in center
- Access to new products & technology
- Availability of product and service upgrades
- Yearly Sales Training for sales staff
- Additional branches
- Additional products and Services, + More than 40+ course ware
For More Information Log on : www.os.bivha.in , www.cdc.bivha.in
Friday, 8 May 2015
By Bivha T 21:55
By Bivha T 21:24
“पेड़ों को देखो, पक्षियों को देखो, बादलों में देखो, सितारों को देखो … और अगर आपके पास आँखें है तो आप यह देखने में सक्षम होगे की पूरा अस्तित्व खुश है सब कुछ बस खुश है पेड़ बिना किसी कारण के खुश हैं ; वे प्रधानमंत्री या राष्ट्रपति बनने नहीं जा रहे हैं और वे अमीर बनने भी जा रहे हैं और ना ही कभी उनके पास बैंक बैलेंस होगा .. फूलों को देखिये ,- बिना किसी कारण के कितने खुश और अविश्वसनीय है ..”
“Look at the trees, look at the birds, look at the clouds, look at the stars… and if you have eyes you will be able to see that the whole existence is joyful. Everything is simply happy. Trees are happy for no reason; they are not going to become prime ministers or presidents and they are not going to become rich and they will never have any bank balance. Look at the flowers – for no reason. It is simply unbelievable how happy flowers are.”
Sunday, 27 July 2014
By Bivha T 11:56
जिंदगी खूबसूरत हो जायेगी :-
1.खुद की कमाई से कम खर्च हो ऐसी जिन्दगी बनाओ..!
2. दिन मेँ कम से कम 3 लोगो की प्रशंशा करो..!
3. खुद की भुल स्वीकार ने मेँ कभी भी संकोच मत करो..!
4. किसी के सपनो पर हँसो मत..!
5. आपके पीछे खडे व्यक्ति को भी कभी कभी आगे जाने का मौका दो..!
6. रोज हो सके तो सुरज को उगता हुए देखे..
7. खुब जरुरी हो तभी कोई चीज उधार लो..!
8. किसी के पास से कुछ जानना हो तो विवेक से दो बार पुछो..!
9. कर्ज और शत्रु को कभी बडा मत होने दो..!
10. ईश्वर पर पुरा भरोशा रखो..!
11. प्रार्थना करना कभी मत भुलो, प्रार्थना मेँ अपार शक्ति होती है..!
12. अपने काम से मतलब रखो..!
13. समय सबसे ज्यादा किमती है, इसको फालतु कामो मेँ खर्च मत करो..!
14. जो आपके पास है, उसी मेँ खुश रहना सिखो..!
15. बुराई कभी भी किसी कि भी मत करो करो,क्योकिँ बुराई नाव मेँ छेद समान है, बुराई छोटी हो बडी नाव तो डुबो ही देती है..!
16. हमेशा सकारात्मक सोच रखो..!
17. हर व्यक्ति एक हुनर लेकर पैदा होता बस उस हुनर को दुनिया के सामने लाओ..!
18. कोई काम छोटा नही होता हर काम बडा होता है जैसे कि सोचो जो काम आप कर रहे हो अगर आप वह काम आप नही करते हो तो दुनिया पर क्या असर होता..?
19. सफलता उनको ही मिलती है जो कुछ करते है|
20. कुछ पाने के लिए कुछ खोना नही बल्कि कुछ करना पडता है|
Source : Bivha FM ,Meet with Star |On Air- 25 July 2011
Thanks to Babli Anand, Prakash Mitra, Gorge and Emmi to sharing it with us(2011 BCA Batch). You guys really done good job.
Thursday, 6 March 2014
Now start NIOS study center in easy steps. If you are looking for having franchisee or, study center of NIOS/IGNOU and other Board. Here is step by step guide that will help you to start NIOS/IGNOU/KSOU and others board's.
- One room with computer, phone connection and internet connection.
- Requisite manpower to run the organization.
- Separate arrangement / franchisee offer will be offered for Secondary & senior secondary and for UG/ PG courses.
- A franchisee can take admission in their own Centre's name.
- All collection to be made by the Centre.
- Payments to the centre should be made by draft or account payee cheque only.
- An agreement with detail terms & conditions will be executed between both the parties.
- A non - refundable franchisee fees will be collected by the Centre at the beginning of the agreement / operation.
- Commission / percentage on fees will be provided only with the registration / admission fees taken from the candidates at the time of admission or re-admission.
- Commission will be based on the gross fees collected from the candidates.
- Franchisee's name and phone number with address will be added in our sites (blogsite and our site www.bivha.in and subsequent sites)
- Marketing support and promotion through SMS, bulk email, online marketing.
- Free visiting cards & leaflets.
- Continuous support and feedback.
- An application along with complete biodata, address proof, voter id card, 2 copies passport size photograph should be submitted along with franchisee registration fees (valid for 3 years and subsequent renewal with terms and conditions).
For details , you can contact :
Bivha Open School : www.os.bivha.in : 08986054337
No fees will charged to small school,individual & Ngo.
Thursday, 30 May 2013
IntroductionA teacher’s responsibility towards a child is probably more than that of the parents. This is primarily because the child just doesn’t receive education from the school where he or she studies, but also learns the value systems from the same people.
For taking up teaching as a career, you require a passion for exchanging ideas, whether it is teaching at a school or in a college. While as a school teacher you are to educate delicate minds, in a college environment, the exchanges are at an intellectual level with students who are your friends.
In India, the available opportunities for teachers are in a variety of subjects such as English, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, etc. The demand for good teachers is definitely high considering that today’s children are exposed to the internet and the information overflow. Moreover, virtual classroom teaching has been introduced by some schools, which increases the overall opportunities for teachers.
By pursuing a bachelor’s degree in education after or along with your graduation, you would be able to secure a position as a teacher in a good school. Usually, jobs as teachers in government schools are considered prestigious. However, if you are interested in new methodologies of teaching, you may try for a job in private schools as well.
To start a career as a lecturer in colleges, you may however need to take entrance examinations along with completing your Master’s degree and Ph.D.
Step-by-stepThe course content of a B.Ed course aims at equipping teachers with the right theoretical, practical, and analytical skills. A typical B.Ed course would include the following topics, overall:
1. Education Theories
2. Psychology of learning and development
3. Principles and Best Practices of School Management
4. Information Communication Technology and Instructional Systems
5. Electives and evaluating education
6. Subject education
7. Practical examinations
8. Team discussions
9. Live Presentations
10. Interaction with students
Thus, through training teachers on the above-mentioned skills, colleges equip teachers with the skill and knowledge to handle learners. Several colleges also provide placements to students. as well.
Some of the best B.Ed colleges in India include JSS Institute of Education, Bangalore, College of Teacher Education, Agartala; Indira Gandhi B Ed College, Karnataka; A G Teachers College, Ahmedabad; and National Council of Teacher Education, New Delhi. Besides, there are universities such as IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) which have a standard curriculum.
To get admission into these colleges, you will have to successfully appear for entrance exams and interviews.
Start earlyAs a student, if you are aiming at a career in teaching, you must be aware of the colleges that offer Bachelor’s in Education courses in the country. Besides this, you must be willing to learn and upgrade your knowledge along with teaching students as well. You may follow these steps and start preparing for a teaching career, after school or during college:
1. Collect information about colleges that offer B.Ed courses. For instance, start from the university in your respective city. If you are in Delhi, look for information on University of Delhi website. Similarly search for information on other universities. Come up with four to five choices.
2. Check which are the colleges that ask you to take an entrance exam. Take down the topics that you would be tested on so that you can prepare for the same. If not, check the minimum score in twelfth standard that you must have scored.
3. Be updated with information on schools or colleges you may apply to, after completing the course. This is so that you are ready to take the plunge once you are out of college.
Is it the right career for me?Teaching should be chosen as a career by individuals who love sharing information and knowledge with others. At the same time, there are benefits of this career as working hours are usually not too long.. In a day, a teacher takes about 8 to 9 teaching sessions and can be back home for personal chores. This is the reason women usually prefer this career. However, these days, even dedicated men join as teachers. Besides the conventional subjects, Physical Training & Sports, Yoga and Art and Craft teaching are some preferred areas of teachers.
What would it cost me?The fee structure for a B.Ed course could be anywhere between Rs. 10,000 and Rs. 30,000. Several universities also offer the course at much lower fee.
Funding/ScholarshipUsually, you may not be required to take a loan for studying B.Ed. However, there are education loans of up to Rs. 7.5 lacs per year from banks such as State Bank of India.
Job prospectThe job prospects for teachers are quite good. Work timings are comfortable and a teacher usually takes classes between 8 AM and 3 PM. For colleges, the lecturers can choose their class timings, which again ends maximum by 4 to 5 PM in popular universities.
The opportunities in significant universities and schools may be low, however there are several private schools and colleges where an individual may join after completing the education degree.
Pay packetThe pay packet is the best in government-owned schools and colleges. For instance, a teacher in central school teaching primary classes gets a starting pay package of Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 25,000 depending on the class that he or she teaches. The government schools offer perquisites such as quarters and commutation and medical allowances. On the other hand, private schools usually offer a higher package of Rs. 15,000+ depending on the class, education, and experience of the teacher. But this may not include other perquisites.
For teaching in colleges, you will earn about 40,000 and above depending on your education and experience. However, the selection method for a lecturer or professor position is stringent and you may need to clear several entrance exams
Demand and supplyTeachers play a significantly important role in any society as they build the foundation of the country’s future. The recent Right to Education act introduced in India has thrown many opportunities for education of rural children.. Already, India has always been in dearth of teachers in all subjects. Now, one may expect that the demand will only increase. The supply has been less usually due to lesser salaries. However, the government has taken initiatives to improve the situation.
Market watchThe market is always in need of competent teachers. With the emergence of public and private schools everywhere and the rise of private institutes and universities the need for professors and lecturers is on an all time high.
Consider for instance universities such as Amity university, Birla group of institutions, IMT Ghaziabad, and various other private MBA colleges across the country that require competent professionals in the teaching field.
Schools are now introducing virtual learning classrooms and computers are already taught as an important subject from class V and above in most schools. In such a situation, even IT professionals can look forward to take up teaching as a career.
Besides, institutes such as NIIT, Aptech, CSC, CMC et al have opened up opportunities for trainers in programming field as well. Several post graduate students work part-time in these institutes to make extra money!
International focusTeaching is not just verbal and face-to-face. It has developed into E-learning modules and online web teaching strategies as well. In this context, the opportunities have increased manifold. For instance, if somebody is a retired teacher with 20-25 years of experience, they could look for online jobs and start providing tuitions online. In India, it is quite possible that rural children would be trained this way on different subjects.
In other countries such as the UK and the US, the system is entirely different. However, teaching opportunities are plenty and the profession is one of the most respected ones.
• Teaching offers an individual the opportunity to exchange ideas and knowledge Teaching is an enjoyable experience especially if the classroom is a bubbly lot with proactive students and learners. There are less chances of getting bored in the profession.
• Teaching is considered a very respected profession in all countries. The time schedules are convenient for an individual.
• Teaching is considered a low paying job when compared with other corporate jobs.
• Pay packages of teachers are very low in a few schools and colleges and very high in several others. As a result, the standard of education gets badly affected.
• Syllabus rather than subject of interest in India binds teachers. As a result, the practical methodologies of teaching difficult subjects such as Maths are ignored. When these subjects are taught theoretically, the students may not grasp the subject very easily.
Different roles, different namesTeachers are called Learning and Development professionals, coaches, or mentors within organization. Counselors who have completed their psychology courses also teach a lot of important things to others about life and personal management skills. Thus, while the same person is called by different names, the role played is more or less the same. The responsibility is to educate others and enhance their development, technically and personally.
Top CompaniesList of Some Top Schools and Colleges Hiring Academicians in India
• Central Schools, also known as Kendriya Vidyalaya with CBSE syllabus
• State Government/Municipality Schools
• Public and Private schools in your area under various state boards such as ICSE et al.
• Universities approved by UGC (University Grants Commission)
• Technical Universities approved by AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education)
Tips for getting hiredWhen you appear for an interview for the job of a teacher, be prepared on the following counts:
1. Prepare some points on why you like teaching and what is the significance of this profession in today’s India. State the points in the form of your interest for the subject, profession, and teacher and student life in general.
2. As teaching is considered a noble profession, do not lay stress on getting more money, especially if you are applying for a government school or college.
3. Research about the institution that you are applying to, well before the interview.
4. If the school or university is a private one, you can emphasise that you have wide exposure to people management skills and you keep upgrading your skills with the help of magazines and internet. This is because private institutions desire more global exposure as compared to government institutions.
5. List some learning theories of interest and state them as examples during the interview.
6. You may carry information about any awards or certificates that you had won as a student or during your previous employment.